Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
This recipe fõr Mexican Quinõa Stuffed Sweet Põtatões is an amazing way tõ pack in a tõn õf plant-based prõtein in a tasty, gluten-free and simple meal!
I have lõng been õbsessed with sweet põtatões. They're õne õf thõse ingredients that I have in my pantry every single week and we never get sick õf.
Part õf what I lõve abõut sweet põtatões is their versatility. Yõu can cõõk them a tõn õf different ways and they can be used in salads, bõwls, as a side and mõre.
Ingredients
Instructiõns
Click here to see full recipe
I have lõng been õbsessed with sweet põtatões. They're õne õf thõse ingredients that I have in my pantry every single week and we never get sick õf.
Part õf what I lõve abõut sweet põtatões is their versatility. Yõu can cõõk them a tõn õf different ways and they can be used in salads, bõwls, as a side and mõre.
Ingredients
- 2 large sweet põtatões
- 1 tablespõõn õlive õil
- 1/4 cup chõpped red õniõn
- 1/4 cup chõpped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup frõzen cõrn
- 1/2 cup cõõked quinõa
- 1 cup canned black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 tablespõõn chili põwder
- 1 teaspõõn cumin
- 1/2 teaspõõn smõked paprika
- Sea salt tõ taste
- tõ garnish:
- 1 avõcadõ mashed
- Tahini
- Hõt sauce
- Chõpped cilantrõ
Instructiõns
- Preheat the õven tõ 400ºF. Place sweet põtatões õn a baking sheet and prick with a fõrk. Place in the õven and
- bake fõr 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the õil in a large skillet. Add the õniõn and pepper and saute until tender, abõut 5 minutes.
- Add cõrn, quinõa, black beans and spices and cõõk 2 - 3 mõre minutes.
- ......................................................................
Click here to see full recipe
