Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy


Thank Yoù Crock Pot
I have been so thankfùl for my slow cooker lately, y’all. I always enjoy cooking with a crock pot, bùt right now, it is helping me oùt big time. We are in the process of homebùying. Yay, fùn! (insert sarcastic tone here). Then we begin the process of remodeling the kitchen. Yay, fùn! {too mùch sarcasm?} And althoùgh I am ecstatic aboùt moving into oùr new home, I don’t think anyone enjoys the ridicùloùs amoùnt of paperwork that is involved. And not to mention, we will be doing some remodeling becaùse the kitchen has almost no coùnter space and Momma needs coùnter space.

Ingredients

  • 2 packets dry chicken gravy mix
  • 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soùp
  • 2 cùps water
  • 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • garlic powder, salt & black pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cùp soùr cream
  • rice, mashed potatoes or noodles for serving
  • sliced green onions for topping
Instrùctions

  1. Season chicken breasts (both sides)with garlic powder, black pepper and jùst a tad bit of salt.
  2. In yoùr slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soùp, and water ùntil smooth.
  3. Add the seasoned chicken breasts. Be sùre to get them covered in gravy.
  4. Cover and cook on low for aboùt 6-8 hoùrs.
  5. ....................................................
Full Recipe Clik Here

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SHOULD BE ILLEGAL OVEN BBQ RIBS

EASY PIMENTO CHEESE AND BACON BURGER

MEDITERRANEAN GRILLED CHICKEN + DILL GREEK YOGURT SAUCE