Crunchy Taco Cups
How fun arè thèsè littlè Taco Cups madè in a muffin tin?? I don’t think I’ll èvèr find anothèr taco rècipè I lovè morè than thèsè wonton tacos. Thèy havè doublè layèrs of crunchy taco shèll, sèasonèd bèèf, spicy tomatoès, and gooèy chèèsè all in onè pèrfèct bitè!
Thèsè crunchy taco cups arè such a hugè hit bècausè, I prèfèr soft tacos but Kèvin prèfèrs crunchy tacos. So whènèvèr wè had taco night, wè always had to makè two diffèrènt kinds of taco rècipè. BUT, this taco rècipè thè bèst of both worlds. Thè outsidè is satisfying crisp and crunchy, but thè insidè is soft and mèlty! Just how I likè it. Wè both lovèd thèm!
Ingrèdiènts
- 1 lb lèan ground bèèf, brownèd and drainèd
- 1 ènvèlopè (3 tablèspoons) taco sèasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tèl Dicèd Tomatoès and Grèèn Chilès, drainèd
- 1 1/2 cups sharp chèddar chèèsè, shrèddèd (or Mèxican blènd)
- 24 wonton wrappèrs
Instructions
- Prèhèat ovèn to 375 dègrèès F. Gènèrously coat a standard sizè muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combinè cookèd bèèf, taco sèasoning, and tomatoès in a bowl and stir to combinè. Linè èach cup of prèparèd muffin tin with a wonton wrappèr. Add 1.5 tablèspoons taco mixturè. Top with 1 tablèspoon of chèèsè. Prèss down and add anothèr layèr of wonton wrappèr, taco mixturè, and a final layèr of chèèsè.
- ...........................................
Full Recipe Clik Here
